Wednesday 9 May 2012

Second and third day London!

And here I am again! I'm still in London and it's so awesome! Every thing we've done and we still have to do. Yesterday we went to the building of the BBC and were taken on a tour and it was incredibly amazing! The first thing I saw was the Tardis. THE REAL TARDIS! I was like asdfdfghjkl and all the other letters available on the keyboard, with commas, question marks, etc, included! Obviously I took some pictures of it!

I've seen many many more, but that was the highlight of the how tour for me! Later we went to Camden Town where we had to make pictures of things (like I didn't have in mind to do so already) for school. We actually took some pictures in the beginning and then just walked shops in, shops out and bought stuff.

I bought an 'I love London' hoodie, an 'I love London' bracelet, a poster with a Dalek on it, a T-shirt with Edward Elric (from Full Metal Alchemist), and I also took a newspaper with me, so that must be fun. Oh! I remember now! I also bought two pairs of knee socks yesterday, and I bought a key chain with, again, Edward on it!

We also went to Hyde park, which was pretty boring because our teachers told us to get out of the metro way to early and we had to walk really far. It started raining and my feed were close to bleeding. It hurts so bad! But there's one nice thing about the park! I met one of my friends that I've met on the internet and I'm so happy! :D

Tonight we will be going to do the Jack the Ripper walk (like I haven't walked enough yet). Charged my phone and my camera so I can take many photos. I made around 450 pictures in three days, and this day isn't even over yet! :D

I really want to share the pictures with you, but unfortunately I can't. You have to wait until I'm back!
Verzonden vanaf mijn draadloze BlackBerry®-toestel

No comments:

Post a Comment