Sunday 6 May 2012

Post from the boat

Hello there!

I am currently on the boat to London. There's is free wifi everywhere, and with that I also mean that I have free wifi in my bedroom, which is lovely because I can tweet, tumblr, and post blogposts from my bed (which is a dubble bed, and I sleep in it on my own). Which I'm probably going to do a lot, I'm sorry if I'm bothering you with my not reading-worth posts.

Anyway, I've made a lot of pictures already, but I'll make, like, one pots with a shitload of pictures from London.

It feels really weird, sitting behind a computer, at sea. I'll become seasick within half an hour if I'm not going out for some fresh air soon.

We haven't made our Titanic-like pictures yet, but we're going to so that soon.

Boat looks awesome, and the huts are also pretty good.

You'll here more from me, when I'll be in London!

No comments:

Post a Comment