Monday 7 May 2012

First day London!

Okay! A quick blogpost before I go to sleep, which will be very soon since I'm really tired!

We got onto the boat at like 9 o' clock in the evening. We have been looking for some stuff in the shop at the boat, and there were some awesome gadgets (I'll blog about that later). Everything went really quick and we got into bed rather early. I fell asleep straight away and woke up at around 4 o' clock in the morning due to the boat shaking and making noise, so I decided to take a look at the sea and while trying to get the curtains back up, my friend next to me (oh, I had a dubble bed for me alone :D) woke up as well. We wachted the sunrise together.

After we got off from the boat, we stepped into a bus which took us an half an hour to bring us to London Central. From there on we travelled by the metro. At first it was really weird, but I got used to it now.

We saw a lot if things aready, like; the Big Ben, Westminster, the metro, Buckingham Palaca, and many more.

I think it's a good idea if I'll sleep now. I have to be awake and ready at 8 o' clock!

Verzonden vanaf mijn draadloze BlackBerry®-toestel

No comments:

Post a Comment